Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Mon Chou, @Rubert [RF]
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 06:10 PM
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Shops
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Artist & Gallery Manager
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Avan Jogia
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Jkinz
Awards: 12

Seigbert's mustang pulled up in front of Professor Mason's duplex and quieted to stop before the artist got out of the car and made his way to the front door. He knew his girlfriend had been planning to tell the professor she was staying with a 'friend,' but apparently the professor wasn't even going to be there when he picked her up, so he didn't have to be rude and improper by staying outside and honking or some other crude manner of getting her attention. He rapped quickly on the door, smiling sheepishly when her brother answered. "Hey," the boy said and left the door open so Seigbert could come in. "RU! YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HERE!" He yelled next, probably because the only bathroom in the place was on the second floor so if she was still getting ready that was where she would be. Seigbert was annoyingly on time, as usual, and he had made reservations for a restaurant that seemed thankful he wasn't scheduling for on valentine's day itself. It was upon Ruby's request that they were acknowledging the day the weekend before instead of juggling around her school schedule. He was not-so-secretly thrilled by this plan, since it meant more time with her and honestly he had been planning for longer than he should have.

"How are you, Lenny?" He asked, not just trying to make polite small talk but actually wanting to know.

"Oh, you know," the boy replied, and Seigbert felt he really did. He would have said as such but Lenny had pulled his headphones up over his ears, indicating that he didn't want to talk.

toi tu n'as qu'une seule envie

PMEmail
^
Ruby Adele Nott
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 08:21 PM
Ruby Adele Nott
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Hufflepuff
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Demi Lovato
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie
Awards: 5

Technically speaking, there was nothing that really ought to be stressful about this weekend. They were safe. They'd been given permission to spend the weekend away from school, she'd vaguely let Izzy know where she planned to be, and that meant she had a full, uninterrupted weekend to spend with Seigbert. Glorious as the possibility was, she'd still spend the better of the last few hours trying on and rejecting clothes, toying with her hair, and playing with makeup. Truthfully, she realized that Seigbert would believe she was beautiful regardless of what she wore. That certainly didn't stop her from agonizing over every little detail, and the attention she devoted to what she was wearing was nothing compared to the hours she'd spent trying to sort out precisely the right gift, which had turned into gifts... the longer she thought about it, the more she came up with to, as Lenny put it, tell Seigbert she loved him in gift form.

Naturally, she was running late. Hastily, she fluffed her purple hair, tossed a few last minute items into the boho bag she'd enchanted to hold enduring she thought she'd need for the weekend. Racing down the stairs, she looped her arms around her brother, ruffled his hair, and shifted one side of his headphones out of her way. "Have fun, yeah? Shoot me an owl if you need anything. Seriously. Anything." Replacing his headphones, she fixed Lenny with a serious look, gave him a last light hug, and turned to Seigbert with a smile that rapidly blossomed into a grin. "Hello, you," she greeted, bouncing over to kiss him quickly. "Are you going to tell me what we're doing or is this one of your elaborate, secretive plans?"
PMEmail
^
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 08:56 PM
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Shops
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Artist & Gallery Manager
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Avan Jogia
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Jkinz

Seigbert watched the Nott siblings embrace, the brother never seeming one to shy away from a hug. The boy didn't seem too enthusiastic about the order to 'have fun' but he seemed to give a halfhearted smile anyway, so maybe that was enough. The artist's attention was quickly and easily drawn away from Lenny when Ruby addressed him and he smiled back at her. "Hello," he greeted, shaking his head after she pulled away from the quick kiss, "one would think you would have figured this out by now, my plans are always going to be elaborative...and secretive...." He moved to open the door for her, nodding at Lenny as the boy retreated further into the apartment.

He followed Ruby out, hurrying to open the car door for her before stepping into the driver's side himself. "I will tell you that the first step is food, though I feel like that's the socially acceptable norm for these sorts of things," he told her, though if he was really following the norm he would have brought her flowers. He bought them, but they were not the type that could be trusted home with her brother so they were back at his loft, waiting there for her. He started to drive towards the little artisan place he had chosen, which was fancier than your average fish and chips place but simple enough that he hoped she would be comfortable.

PMEmail
^
Ruby Adele Nott
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 09:11 PM
Ruby Adele Nott
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Hufflepuff
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Demi Lovato
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

"Naturally. I'll do my very best not to completely ruin your totally secret, incredibly elaborate plans," Ruby answered, grinning as she followed him out to the car. She'd finally adjusted to his chivalry and hardly thought twice as he opened and closed doors for her. Instead, she focused on what little of his plan Seigbert was willing to reveal. Wrinkling her nose at him she shook her head. "That doesn't tell me anything other than you don't want me to starve! Is it because you're terrified of my hunger induced wrath?" she teased, shifting in her seat so she could watch him as he drove.
PMEmail
^
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 09:23 PM
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Shops
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Artist & Gallery Manager
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Avan Jogia
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Jkinz

Seigbert smirked, "and I appreciate your efforts to that affect," he agreed, though if plans did changed on her accord he wouldn't mind too much. The whole point of making plans for her, for them to have a good time, so if she preferred to do something else he was more than willing to be flexible with his plans. They weren't exactly set in stone. He started the car and pulled out, chuckling as she called him out for not giving any details that could actually be considered helpful. "Oh yes, that must be it," he agreed, "either that, or maybe I'm hoping the food makes you sleepy and then you won't have the motivation to ask so many questions," he suggested jokingly, grinning at her. He could see her in the corner of his eye but he had to try and focus on the road, pay attention to where he was going since he hadn't been there before. He had shopped nearby, however, so at least he somewhat knew the area.

After a bit of driving he parked on the road a short walk from the restaurant and moved to open her door again, taking her hand as they walked up to the place, wondering how long it would take her to notice the literally cheesy fondue pots they served there. "Two for Waldschutz," he told the hostess and she marked off the reservation and led them to their seats inside. Like clockwork he pulled Ruby's chair out for her and easily tucked her in before sitting down himself. "This is sort of a sharing place, so whatever you'd like," he told her.

PMEmail
^
Ruby Adele Nott
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 09:49 PM
Ruby Adele Nott
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Hufflepuff
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Demi Lovato
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

Chuckling at his alternative reasoning for filling her belly, Ru shook her head. "Good luck with that. I promise I ask just as many questions when I'm sleepy. They just make far less sense." Recognizing his apparent need to pay attention to where they were going, Ruby shifted her attention to the scenery passing by. Curiosity prodded at her and it took a great deal of effort not to rattle off more questions. Fortunately, though, the drive wasn't especially long. Throughout the short walk to the restaurant, Ru buzzed with excitement, which only intensified once they entered and she spied pots of melted cheese on some tables and melted chocolate on others. "This is perfect!" Ruby announced, continuing to gaze around he room in awe, taking in the lighting, the colors, the background noise... It was cozy in a way she couldn't quite explain. Comfortable, but undeniably romantic at the same time. Eventually, her gaze returned to the table and she beamed at Seigbert, reaching to lace their fingers together again. "You choose the cheese. I'm holding out for the chocolate," she insisted, hardly able to focus enough to make legitimate decisions about dinner.
PMEmail
^
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 11:12 PM
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Shops
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Artist & Gallery Manager
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Avan Jogia
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Jkinz

Seigbert chuckled again, already somewhat knowing this to be true, but it was really never his intent to thwart her questioning by feeding her of all things. Answers would come in time and hopefully she would enjoy the events as they unfolded. At least he had learned from their experience together and not every moment was planned, just a few destinations in-between. "Good, I'm glad you think so," he said, more relieved than he should have been. He entwined his fingers wither hers in turn, having kept her in mind with every decision he had made for the weekend, but feeling like there was always a slight chance she might actually not like something, however how small that chance truly was. So it was good to hear he had chosen well so far. He snickered at her response and picked up the menu, trying to find something tasty but mild, without going into the minutiae of cheese flavors and notes. In the end, he let the specials decide, since it also made wine easier and though he drank wine from time, he was never one to even pretend he knew what he was picking out. Chefs new their food best, or in this case... cheese people knew their cheese. "Are you excited about going back to school?" He asked as they waited for their food to come. He knew the school part alone wasn't so exciting, but she must have friends there she was missing.

PMEmail
^
Ruby Adele Nott
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 03:10 PM
Ruby Adele Nott
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Hufflepuff
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Demi Lovato
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

Ruby's lips twitched into a bemused half smile as she recognized the relief creeping into Seigbert's expression. "You really don't have to try so hard, you know? It's not that I don't appreciate your plans or the effort you're going to to make sure everything is wonderful. It's just... I would love whatever we did." It was true, of course. The simple fact of being with him made anything they did (and anything they didn't do) feel perfect. Well, almost anything. Laying around in the hospital had been far from perfect even if he had been there with her.

Her grip on his hand tightened marginally, her thumb, which had been trailing along his hand, pausing mid-motion at his question. Honesty was such a tricky thing and she wasn't sure how she wanted to respond. Of course, there was no possible way she could lie to Seigbert and expect him to believe her, which negated the option she would've chosen with most people. She couldn't very well go on and explain that she'd been sent to the hospital wing for sleeping tonics several nights already or tell him that she'd pressed her quill so hard against her parchment in Charms that she'd actually carved marks into the desk underneath. Merlin knew she couldn't tell him about the newest paintings she'd added to the Room of Requirement. That left partial truths and the vague hope that he would understand, as he always did, that some things were better left to hide in their shadows. "I suppose it's nice to have something more normal, you know? It'd help if they'd all stop asking how I was, though." Shrugging, she resumed her earlier habit of trailing her thumb along his hand and forced a smile to her face. "Honestly, I'm rather excessively glad to be spending a couple of days with you instead of everyone else," she admitted blushing slightly and offering him a sheepish smile. She'd never have admitted it to anyone else, but the constant press of people actually worrying about her and Lenny was a bit overwhelming and more exhausting than she cared to say.
PMEmail
^
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 05:16 PM
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Shops
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Artist & Gallery Manager
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Avan Jogia
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Jkinz

(This was totally a post. Then Jkinz f'd up. Maybe one day Jkinz will re-write it. The jist of it was: He does these things because he feels she deserves them. The very fact that she doesn't think so is just all the more reason to do them. Also he wanted to pry about what she was hiding. After a lot of inner turmoil... he did not.)

(and then bobbie added: also the food came.)

PMEmail
^
Ruby Adele Nott
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 04:10 PM
Ruby Adele Nott
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Hufflepuff
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Demi Lovato
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

Ruby's cheeks burned and there was a distinct flip-flopping feeling in her stomach. Even now, months after they'd met, she was still getting used to the idea that someone thought she was worth trying for. Seigbert's expressions of affection were so very different from everything she'd experienced before, but she was learning to appreciate them a bit more every day. "Thank you," she half-whispered, more than a little embarrassed by the fact that she could be visibly overcome by emotion in his presence. He was the only person she'd never been able to put on an act with, though. She really ought to have learned to expect moments like these.

For the briefest of moments, she was once again afraid of how clearly Seigbert could see her. He'd always been able to pick up on what she wasn't saying, and she could almost feel his desire to ask for more. He knew her well, though, and mercifully let the moment pass with the silent understanding that they could discuss the underlying truth of her return to school later. Now wasn't the time for those concerns. Now was the time to let everything else melt away and just be together while they had the opportunity. Her mouth quirked into a crooked smile and she turned his hand over, brushing her fingertips along his palm so that he would relax. When he did, she proceeded to trace invisible swirls and patterns along his palm and fingers. "I happen to have done a bit of planning for this weekend, too, you know," she offered, arching a brow at him in anticipation of his reaction. Most likely her plans would be wildly different from his, but that was the beauty of what they had. They didn't have to be exactly the same to appreciate one another.
PMEmail
^
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 04:47 PM
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Shops
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Artist & Gallery Manager
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Avan Jogia
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Jkinz

Seigbert shook his head at her thanks. They were wildly unnecessary and, beyond that, he felt he was the one who should have been thanking her, though he knew in the reverse she would probably find the gratitude equally unnecessary. Still, he loved her. He loved how surprised she got at her own emotions and how for some reason she let him see them... or maybe he just saw them anyway so she didn't have a choice in the matter. Whatever the case was, he was grateful for her presence and companionship and this was one of those days that he was allowed to express such in whatever way he wanted. So he started with making elaborate, secretive plans and waited to see where that would lead them.

His hand was completely surrendered to her as she played with it, the artist focused intently on every touch, powerless to do otherwise. Slowly, he forgot the inner conflict of his own curiosity verses his insight into her feelings in terms of whether or not to pry and fell into the moment with her. He was watching her fingers when she spoke and he lifted his head, his brow furrowing slightly (or a lot, by the standard of other eyebrows.) "Like what?" He asked, since their plans could conflict and his might need to change, a possibility he hadn't entirely been expecting, but was willing to entertain.

PMEmail
^
Ruby Adele Nott
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 04:54 PM
Ruby Adele Nott
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Hufflepuff
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Demi Lovato
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

Laughing out loud at his expression, Ruby shook her head and skewered a piece of bread to dip into the cheese. "Don't worry. I haven't planned a single thing that needs a schedule. We'll just see what happens and if we don't get around to it, I guess you'll have to steal me for another whole weekend." Grinning, she waggled her decidedly less expressive eyebrows at him and retrieved the bread cube from the end of her fondu fork thing. For a moment, she turned it back and forth, watching the melted cheese run along the surface and soak into the morsel before popping it into her mouth. As usual, her eyes rolled back and she let out an appreciative moan, undoubtedly drawing attention from a few of the other diners. "This is amazing. You have to freaking try this," she announced, skewering a second cube of bread, dipping it in the cheese, plucking it off, and holding it in his direction.
PMEmail
^
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 05:16 PM
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Shops
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Artist & Gallery Manager
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Avan Jogia
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Jkinz

Even though her attention seemed to move from Seigbert's hand to the food that had been brought to the table, the artist wasn't any less distracted by her. He hung on every word, trying to catch a hint but it seemed it was her time to be decisively secretive. He smiled back at her and shook his head, "you know I would seal you forever if I could," he said honestly, and wasn't even afraid of the sentiment scaring her off. After all they had been through, he was allowed to express his selfish desires. So long as he didn't act on them. She did, after all, need to go back to school eventually. That eventually was so far away from them at this moment, though, that there was no point in dwelling on it or even bringing it up.

He hesitated, watching her eat because each time it was always like she was tasting things for the first time and he took great delight in her pleasure and all the sounds she made. If they had anyone else's attention, he didn't notice. All of his was on Ruby and as far as he was concerned she was the only one there that mattered. He hung on every sound, chuckling lightly when she offered some. He was almost surprised but did not hesitating to take the cube right from her with his mouth. He hasn't eaten all day in anticipation for their dinner and while he typically ignored his hunger as a result, his apparent need to eat came forward moment the piece hit his tongue. "That is good," he agreed once he swallowed, and picked up a poker of his own to try some more because he was now suddenly hungry.

PMEmail
^
Ruby Adele Nott
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 07:09 PM
Ruby Adele Nott
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Hufflepuff
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Demi Lovato
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

"I mean, you kind of already did that," she murmured, her cheeks burning with the admission. Sure, they weren't physically together all the time. She had school and he had work and all, but as far as she was concerned, every second of her forever already belonged to Seigbert. It was a sentiment she would've scoffed at not so very long ago. At seventeen it seemed silly to think she'd found someone she would be with forever. But she wasn't exactly the typical seventeen year old and what she had with Seigbert was far from the the average teenage romance.

Food was a far simpler subject and Ruby was all too happy to focus on it, skewering random bits of food and dipping them into the cheese. After a moment, she tilted her head curiously and peered at the fondu pot. "Do you think they'd bring me chocolate for the rest of the bread?" she asked, only half serious.
PMEmail
^
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 07:27 PM
Seigbert Axel Waldschutz
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Shops
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Artist & Gallery Manager
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Avan Jogia
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Jkinz

The smile that spread across Seigbert's face with her response was undeniable. He glanced away a moment, since she was blushing and he couldn't find the words to say what he wanted to and everything was sure to be said through his gaze if he didn't. It was probably dangerous for him to think so, let alone say it, but the feeling was certainly mutual. He was hers, as long as she wanted him. He glanced back up at her, "let's just start with this weekend, yeah? We have forever for... forever," he suggested, and reached over to take her right hand, since the left was sure to be in charge of the poker. He squeezed it gently, "besides, I think your professor would come looking if I never brought you back, and I don't fancy being skinned alive," he added jokingly.

He ate carefully, noting what she chose and what she didn't and trying to eat the less favored items. He chuckled when she brought up the chocolate again. "We can get the chocolate, but please, they will give cake in lieu of the bread," he said, though he wouldn't be surprised or upset if she chose to dip the bread in anyway. He motioned for the waiter and the man brought over a dessert menu with all types of chocolate dips and the platters that could be dipped into it to choose from.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

t
o
g
g
l
e

c