dating
Play By
Joe Jonas
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Danni
Awards: 7

Once Ethan had his gift, JC led Delia off stage and pulled her aside and out of the crowd to a quieter corner of the room. He turned the board game over and skimmed the description on the back, starting to get a feel for how to play and looking forward to doing so. "Really, Delia, this is amazing," he reiterated once they were no longer in the spotlight, "I, uh, I got you something too." He rummaged through his pocket for the small box holding the amethyst necklace he'd picked out for her.

PMEmail
^
Cordelia Elaine Greyback
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 06:47 PM
Cordelia Elaine Greyback
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Ravenclaw
Government Alignment
Rebel Alliance
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Maia Mitchell
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie
Awards: 4

Delia's nerves had been on edge from the moment she'd received JC's name in the secret santa pairing. It had taken her quite a while to settle on a gift that she thought was suitable and she was delighted to see that he seemed to be looking forward to playing the game. I'm the quiet corner, she beamed at him, delighted by his reaction. "I had to get permission to go into London. But I think it was well worth it," she assured him.

Heat crept into her cheeks at the idea that he'd gotten her a gift. The idea hadn't crossed her mind and as she took the small box from him, opening it gingerly. Delia's eyes widened when she caught sight of the necklace inside. "JC... this is beautiful," she breathed, instinctively looping her arms around him in a hug. "I love it! Thank you so much!" It took her a moment to realize she was still holding onto him and, a bit sheepishly, she loosened her hold. "Will you help me put it on?"
PM
^
Joshua Colin Flint
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 08:22 PM
Joshua Colin Flint
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Ravenclaw
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Joe Jonas
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Danni

The athlete was quite taken aback when he learned that Delia had gotten special permission to go out into muggle London in order to find a gift for him. It was touching and sweet, but still did not help abate the nerves he was feeling over what he was about to do. His smile grew wide as he watched her eyes light up at his present and he wrapped his arms around her waist to return her hug. "I'm glad you like it," he replied, though well aware of the fact that she had really said she loved it. "Of course I will. Hold your hair up?" he requested, as he grabbed the necklace from her before wrapping it loosely around her neck and clasping it in the back. Once the necklace was in place, he let it go and he moved his hands along her shoulder, resting them on his upper arms. His eyes wandered along her exposed neck, and he had an urge to pull her close and leave a trail of kisses along it, but there would be plenty of time for that later. "Uh, Delia, can I ask you something?"
PMEmail
^
Cordelia Elaine Greyback
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 12:07 PM
Cordelia Elaine Greyback
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Ravenclaw
Government Alignment
Rebel Alliance
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Maia Mitchell
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

Turning her back toward JC, Delia lifted her hair as he requested, her breath catching in her throat as his fingers brushed her skin. When his hands moved to her shoulders, she all but melted into him. But then he was speaking again, saying something about a question, and color flooded her cheeks again. "Of course. You can ask me anything," she assured him, begrudgingly turning to face him again and instantly missing his touch.
PM
^
Joshua Colin Flint
 Posted: Jan 13 2017, 12:37 PM
Joshua Colin Flint
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Ravenclaw
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Joe Jonas
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Danni

Girls didn't make JC nervous, and they never had. This was the reason he'd managed to sleep with as many ladies as he had at such a young age. And yet, here he was with sweaty palms and a racing heart as he tried to address Delia. One of his hands scratched at the back of his head, a nervous habit he wasn't even aware of. "It's just, I feel like we've gotten a lot closer this year and, uh," he let out a nervous chuckle before finally spitting out, "I was wondering if you'd maybe be my girlfriend?"

PMEmail
^
Cordelia Elaine Greyback
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 12:43 PM
Cordelia Elaine Greyback
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Student
Blood Status
Half-Blood
House/Occupation
Ravenclaw
Government Alignment
Rebel Alliance
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Maia Mitchell
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

It was strange to see JC nervous. Usually, Delia was the one stumbling over her words and trying not to make a complete fool of herself. So when her friend rubbed at the back of his neck and seemed to have trouble finding his words, she offered him a reassuring smile. At least until she registered exactly what he was asking. At once, he smile shifted into a puzzled expression, and Delia tilted her head, regarding the boy curiously. "But you don't date," she replied, still thoroughly confused by the situation. JC was a wonderful person and she'd spent years wishing he was the sort of guy for a steady girlfriend. He seemed to enjoy the freedom, though, and it wasn't her place to argue with that. After a moment, she realized she still hadn't answered him and, odd as the question seemed coming from him, she knew he was far too intelligent to ask something like that without realizing what he was doing. "I mean, yes. Of course! I just didn't think you would... you know, you've always seemed to like the way things were for you before and..." Shaking her head, she let out a nervous chuckle of her own. "Nevermind. The answer is yes," she repeated, a giddy grin taking over her face.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

t
o
g
g
l
e

c