Evan Peters
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Danni
Awards: 4

i'll be his girlfriend
tag: @Clarissa Dianne Weasley || words: RF || wearing
Knox wasn't entirely certain what had happened between Clary and Landon, but the would be couple was clearly at odds. She may not have said anything, but Clary had been a lot more irritable since the new year, particularly when quidditch came up. The orderly put two and two together, and the appearance of a rather frantic Landon in their hospital lobby only seemed to confirm it. Not wanting a random person wandering the halls of St. Mungo’s, Knox agreed to track down Clary for him, and found her exiting a patient's room. “Hey, Clary. Landon is here to see you, he's in the lobby by the reception desk,” he informed her.
girlwhowaited @ (cttw)(shine)
PMEmail
^
Clarissa Dianne Weasley
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 09:59 AM
Clarissa Dianne Weasley
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Healers
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Pediatric Healer
Government Alignment
Rebel
Marital Status
single
Play By
Lily Collins
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie
Awards: 2

surprise yourself
Twenty seven and a half hours had ticked by since Clary had arrived for her shift. She'd volunteered to stay until the thirty hour point, which was when the hospital was required to kick her out and make her sleep like a sane person would. The goal, of course, was to keep herself either so busy or so utterly exhausted that she couldn't actually think. The less she thought in general, the less she'd think about Landon and the fact that her pseudo cousin was, apparently, correct about him. Unfortunately, the less she thought, the more likely she was to misread charts and have to visit patients more than once to fix her own mistakes, which was what had just happened when Knox caught her on her way out of her second visit to the young patient she'd initially forgotten to bring a sleeping tonic for. Frowning at his announcement, she closed the door behind her and glared in the direction of the lobby. "Well tell him to go home. I'm busy," she retorted, and that was her plan. Surely she could continue to be incredibly busy for the next two and a half hours.
@KnoxMuff || wearing
PMEmail
^
Knox Everett Hastings
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 10:38 AM
Knox Everett Hastings
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Citizens
Blood Status
Muggleborn
House/Occupation
Jack of All Trades
Government Alignment
Rebel
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Evan Peters
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Danni

i'll be his girlfriend
Knox quirked a brow at his healer friend. Everyone at the hospital was working extra time to make up for the staff that was on the run, but she could easily take a few minutes to see him if she really wanted to. Things were worse than he thought and he hated seeing Clary like this, but if she wasn’t going to tell him what was wrong there was not much he could do to help. There were ways he could try to get information, and that seemed like the best option. “You know, I can take care of a few things for you. You look like you could use a break, why not spend a few minutes with your man?” he offered, and if she took him up on it, he’d be happy to oblige. He had a feeling she wouldn’t, though, but might give some insight.

PMEmail
^
Clarissa Dianne Weasley
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 11:03 AM
Clarissa Dianne Weasley
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Healers
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Pediatric Healer
Government Alignment
Rebel
Marital Status
single
Play By
Lily Collins
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

surprise yourself
Clary's stomach sank with the realization that her excuse was no good. There wasn't a thing that needed to be done so urgently that it couldn't wait and Knox was more than capable of filling in while she took a break, which he seemed all too happy to point out. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head at him. "He's not my man. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be. Not really." The statement betrayed more hurt than she'd meant to reveal, and Clary's gaze darted away from Knox as she smoothed the her hair, fidgeted with her clothes, anything to keep busy.
@KnoxMuff || wearing
PMEmail
^
Knox Everett Hastings
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 04:48 PM
Knox Everett Hastings
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Citizens
Blood Status
Muggleborn
House/Occupation
Jack of All Trades
Government Alignment
Rebel
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Evan Peters
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Danni

i'll be his girlfriend
So he'd been right, there was trouble in paradise. He nodded at her as if he was agreeing with her before replying. “I don't know many guys who bring flowers and chocolates to people they don't want to date and he also seemed willing to wait as long as necessary to talk to you. Now, I'm willing to help you with your work, but I'm not your fucking messenger, so if you want him to leave, tell him yourself.” Sure, it was harsh, but he was feeling pretty certain she'd be thanking him for it later. He raised his brows at her expectantly, waiting to see what she would do.
PMEmail
^
Clarissa Dianne Weasley
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 10:32 AM
Clarissa Dianne Weasley
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Healers
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Pediatric Healer
Government Alignment
Rebel
Marital Status
single
Play By
Lily Collins
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

surprise yourself
Given her usual demeanor, Clary wasn't used to people refusing to do what she'd asked. Whether it was because of her current grumpiness or some stupid male reason she couldn't quite grasp, though, that seemed to be exactly what Knox was doing. Setting her jaw, Clary glared at him in what she hoped was an intimidating manner (but let's be real, she couldn't be intimidating if she had to be). When he failed to change his mind, though, she let out a huff, her shoulders slumping in defeat. "You really fucking suck, Hastings," she muttered, pushing past him toward the lobby. She froze for several long seconds when she caught sight of Landon, her heart fluttering despite her best efforts to remind herself that she hated him right now. Briefly, she debated running the other direction, but she was close enough to be seen now so that option was long gone. Finally, she approached him cautiously, careful to leave space between them. "Did you need something? Because you look like someone who has a lady to impress and I'm not sure those will do the trick," she muttered, gesturing toward the gifts he'd brought. She'd meant to sound sassy, but her voice was more tired and defeated than anything.
@KnoxMuff || wearing

PMEmail
^
Landon Nicholas Miller
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 01:12 PM
Landon Nicholas Miller
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Quidditch
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Falmouth Falcons Chaser
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
single
Play By
Chris Pratt
Pronouns
N/A
Alias
Danni
Awards: 3

take a shot for you
To: @Clarissa Dianne Weasley || Words: RF
There was a rush of relief that swept through Landon when he finally saw Clary turn the corner into the lobby. The feeling was extremely short lived as he noticed the brunette keep her distance and spoke to him with a bitterness he didn’t know she was capable of. There were a million things he wanted to say to her and he’d rehearsed them all a number of times and now that he saw her all of them vanished. “I’m, uh…” he stammered before shaking his head until the words came. “I’m not trying to impress anyone, I’m trying to apologize - and I’m not expecting these to do the work for me.” As if to prove his sincerity, he put the box of chocolates and bouquet of flowers down on the desk behind her, careful to keep at least the same amount of distance that she had put between them as he walked around her. Turning to face her once again he said, “Clary, I am so sorry for how I acted on New Years. Things were going great between us and then I got drunk and stupid… I never meant to hurt you or push you further than you were comfortable with, but clearly I did. And I really am so incredibly sorry.” He paused for a second to catch his breath and give him time to think about what he wanted to say next. “Listen, I’m not even asking for you to completely forgive me, not yet anyway. I’m just asking for a chance to prove myself, even if I don’t really deserve it.”
PMEmail
^
Clarissa Dianne Weasley
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 01:39 PM
Clarissa Dianne Weasley
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Healers
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Pediatric Healer
Government Alignment
Rebel
Marital Status
single
Play By
Lily Collins
Pronouns
she/her
Alias
Bobbie

surprise yourself
Hurt and anger were feelings Clary wasn't especially familiar with. She rarely cared about someone in such a way that their behaviors could really impact her so completely. It was different with Landon, though. The more she got to know about him, the more she genuinely liked him. After New Years, though, she'd questioned what she really knew about him at all. As he spoke, Clary tried desperately to focus on why she was angry, on the reasons she shouldn't trust him. But now, standing this close to him and hearing an apology she hadn't let herself imagine, her upset started to blur. Biting her lower lip, she peered up at him, mulling over his words. Teddy would discourage her. But just this once, that was enough to push her toward what she might have been better off hiding from. "You were a jerk," she commented, softening slightly. After a few seconds, she sighed and stepped closer, reaching for his hand. "I told them I'd stay a couple more hours..." She was regretting that decision now, though.
@KnoxMuff || wearing
PMEmail
^
Landon Nicholas Miller
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 03:03 PM
Landon Nicholas Miller
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Quidditch
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
House/Occupation
Falmouth Falcons Chaser
Government Alignment
Neutral
Marital Status
single
Play By
Chris Pratt
Pronouns
N/A
Alias
Danni
Awards: 3

take a shot for you
To: @Clarissa Dianne Weasley || Words: RF
Landon nodded when she spoke and felt that rush of relief when both her tone and demeanor softened. “I know, I’m sorry,” was all he could say to her accusation since it was completely warranted, in fact the word jerk may have been putting it lightly. As much as he was dying to touch her, to pull her in his arms and kiss her, he held back. Pushing her too far too quickly was what had gotten them into this mess in the first place and he wasn’t going to make the same mistake again. Again he nodded at her words and said, “A few hours, okay… I can wait. Or I could go get some food if you’re hungry, have something ready for when you get off… Or maybe just tea if you’re not…”

PMEmail
^
Knox Everett Hastings
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 03:37 PM
Knox Everett Hastings
is currently Offline

application
plot page
want ad

YEARS

Citizens
Blood Status
Muggleborn
House/Occupation
Jack of All Trades
Government Alignment
Rebel
Marital Status
dating
Play By
Evan Peters
Pronouns
He/Him
Alias
Danni

i'll be his girlfriend
After the events of Christmas, Knox knew he was incredibly indebted to Clary. Not only had she saved his boyfriend’s life, but had worked with him to make it so Lenny did not have to be questioned by a member of the ministry and ensured his father would go to Azkaban for an indefinite amount of time. This was not even taking into consideration the amount of work she covered for him while he wasted time in the Notts’s room instead of working. The girl was sweetness personified, and now that he had a chance to return the favor, he was determined to take advantage. He lingered near the lobby, not sure which way he could be of use yet - if things went poorly he’d gladly be a shoulder to cry on, but things were thankfully going well. As Landon listed off what he could do in the next few hours to kill time until Clary got off, the orderly interjected. “Or you could let me take some of it off of your hands and get out of here quicker,” he offered.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

t
o
g
g
l
e

c
b